“10 things to help you enjoy the holidays”
2. Practice mindful listening. Being present in your conversations will make your time spent with family and friends more meaningful.
3. Connect to your breath. Your breath is your life force. Breath exercises can help to relax, energize, and balance you.
4. Redirect your negative thoughts. The holidays can be stressful at times and your negative self talk can start to take over causing a downward spiral. You can choose to stop the negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones.
5. Be thankful. Gratitude is the greatest gift you can give yourself and those around you. There is always something to be thankful for.
6. Stay hydrated. Drink a glass of water when you first wake up. Try to get to 8 glasses a day. You can always add lemon or cucumber to make it more exciting.
7. Be active. During the holidays our routines are altered and we tend to be less physically active and more indulgent of the goodies around us. Take the time everyday to stretch or do 20 min of cardio or yoga. Moving your body helps to clear the stale energy out.
8. Rediscover your inner child. The holidays are a perfect time to connect with your inner child and remember that life is truly magical. Play a new game, laugh with friends and family, make something, etc.
9. Be kind. Do something everyday that gives back to the community. Maybe it's small like helping someone with their bags or maybe you volunteer at a local shelter.
10. Smile. Smiling will not only make you feel better but you never know when it will brighten up the day of someone around you as well.
I’m currently having a special on Intro Packages. Treat yourself and start 2016 on a positive note! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your FREE 30 min guided meditation or discovery call and to hear more about the package.